How do I update to the most recent versions of the software?
I don't think I have the latest version of the software. How do I check this and get the newest release?
PDF-XChange Editor, PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-Tools
1. Click the Help tab on the Ribbon Toolbar.
2. Click Check for Updates.
3. If updates are available then the Tracker Updater will notify you. Follow the on-screen instructions to update your products.
**If you encounter any issues, please go directly to our products page and download the most recent version.
Please note that PDF-XChange Editor had now superseded PDF-XChange Viewer, which has been discontinued and will not feature any further updates.
PDF-XChange Lite and PDF-XChange Standard
1. Move to Devices and Printers on the local computer.
2. Right-click the printer and select Printing Preferences.
3. Move to the About tab and click Check for Updates in the Help dropdown menu:
4. If updates are available then the Tracker Updater will notify you. Follow the on-screen instructions to update your products.
Additionally, please note that the most recent build of all products are available on the products page of our website, which is available here.
You can contact us by phone, email or our social media accounts — we are here to assist you.