PDF-Xchange Feature Request Issuu Upload API addin\extenion

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

boaz_y
User

PDF-Xchange Feature Request Issuu Upload API addin\extenion

Post by boaz_y »

Hi There,
I will begin by stating clearly that 8) PDF-Exchange Viewer 8) is in my humble opinion one of the BEST pieces of software I have seen to date.

I own the paid version and it saves me a lot of time, and I enjoy the UI, functionality and many features, which one can easily see they were meant for us, the free and paying end-users.

Most companies just slam the product in your face, take it or leave it, but here you do things differently and in a splendid way.

The feature I require is simple - I use issuu a lot and would love to upload and post directly from PDF-Ex to my issuu account,
My dream add-in (I would not add this feature for people who do no not want it) would enable to post the current PDF I view and edit with existing tags, publishing status, web page tags etc. directly to Issuu account.

The Plugin would save the login-password combo and would make the login, upload, tagging, and all cumbersome tasks easier and quicker.

Much Obliged, Boaz_y

More data here: http://issuu.com/services/api/
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF-Xchange Feature Request Issuu Upload API addin\exten

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Boaz_y,

And thanks for your kind words!
We are working on a brand new version of our Viewer, scheduled for release this December. This version will provide third party developers with tools to create their own plug-ins that can then be used directly from inside our Viewer.

So my advice would be - lets wait for the new version to be released (the SDK components needed by developers will be added a bit after the release of the actual Viewer/Editor) and then we can continue this - so maybe the people at ISSUU would be interested in developing this plug-in themselves.

Best,
Stefan